In 2018 we held Parkinson’s UK as the annual charity of the year. The year was full of events aimed to raise money for the Charity. Some of our fundraising throughout the year has been:
– Running the Great Midlands Fun Run (June 2018)
– Abseiled down a 200ft building in Birmingham (June 2018)
– Afternoon Tea event (July 2018)
– Charity quiz night (November 2018)
– Christmas themed spreading of kindness (December 2018)
– And many more.
A lot of support was given throughout the year, so a big thanks to everybody! We managed to raise £2,350 for Parkinson’s UK which is a great achievement!