Thank you for enquiring about the correspondence course – “Learn to read the Bible effectively”.
The course contains twelve concise and informative parts which aims to equip you with the skills to understand Bible teachings for yourself. Whether you are familiar with the Bible or not, this course will provide you with plenty of information.
Our aim is to help you to open the pages of the Bible and read it for yourself.
Four reasons why you should follow the course:
- If you believe in God and the Lord Jesus Christ, you should understand their message yourself.
- Make Bible study more productive with less time.
- Learn and fine tune skills which will allow you to read the Bible with better understanding.
- Take advantage of this free opportunity to investigate in your own time and your own space.
You will learn …
- The use of cross references
- How to allow the Bible to interpret itself
- Bible history and chronology
- How to read carefully (e.g. Adam and Eve didn’t eat an apple!)
- Evidence that the Bible is not a work of fiction
- Who the Jews are, and why they are so important
- An overview of each book of the Bible
- Why God seems to allow so much suffering in the world
- How to use a concordance and lexicon
If you would like to join the course, please enter your details below or if you would like to talk to someone about the course, please ring 0121 351 1740.